The 20 best questions for couples
Talking to each other and getting to know your partner better often does not happen automatically. Many things you don’t know about your partner because it was simply never an issue. Do you know, for example, the profession of the mother of your partner? Or do you know what your partner would do if time and money didn’t matter?
It is totally exciting to have a question and answer session with your partner every now and then. Have a nice evening or go to a restaurant and use these questions as a conversation stimulus.
1. How was your childhood? What were the best experiences?
2. What was your family life like? What do you want for your family life?
3. If you described yourself as an animal, which one? And why is that?
4. Do you believe in God? If so, how did you meet him? What is important to you about your faith?
5. What is your greatest wish for the future?
6. If time and money didn’t matter, what would you do?
7. Do you have your dream job? If so, explain. If no, what could you do to reach it?
8. What are your favorite sports?
9. What have you always wanted to learn? (Sport, language, ability…)
10. Which countries would you like to visit?
11. Do you have role models? Who’s that?
12. What can really get you mad?
13. What do you do when you want to get some rest?
14. What five things would you take with you if you had to go to a desert island?
15. Who are the most important people in your life?
16. How old do you want to be? And why?
17. What’s your goal in life?
18. What would the best day of your life look like?
19. Which qualities are most important to you with your friends?
20. Name 5 strengths of yourself! And name 5 strengths of your Partner!