6 Reasons for establishing a great children’s ministry in the church
- JJesus loved the children very much, we as the church of God have the task to take good care of them.
- Great children’s ministry should result in children having a personal relationship with Jesus even as adults. So we need to do more than create a repository.
- If we don’t invest in children today, we won’t have adults tomorrow. Without children the church has no future.
- It is easier to build boys and girls than to repair men (Bill Wilson). This is why every commitment to children ‘s ministry is worth it.
- Great children’s ministry reaches children outside the church. It is the most effective method of evangelism.
- Enthusiastic children’s ministry creates the employees and volunteers of the future who are needed in our digital and disruptive world. If you want volunteers, set them up early.