Here are 20 pre marriage questions
Talking to each other and getting to know your partner better often does not happen automatically with the pre marriage questions. Many things you don’t know about your partner because it was simply never an issue. Do you know, for example, the profession of the mother of your partner? Or do you know what your partner would do if time and money didn’t matter?
It is totally exciting to have a question and answer session with your partner every now and then. Have a nice evening or go to a restaurant and use these questions as a conversation stimulus.
Pre marriage questions
1. How was your childhood? What were the best experiences?
2. What was your family life like? What do you want for your family life?
3. If you described yourself as an animal, which one? And why is that?
4. Do you believe in God? If so, how did you meet him? What is important to you about your faith?
5. What is your greatest wish for the future?
6. If time and money didn’t matter, what would you do?
7. Do you have your dream job? If so, explain. If no, what could you do to reach it?
8. What are your favorite sports?
9. What have you always wanted to learn? (Sport, language, ability…)
10. Which countries would you like to visit?
11. Do you have role models? Who’s that?
12. What can really get you mad?
13. What do you do when you want to get some rest?
14. What five things would you take with you if you had to go to a desert island?
15. Who are the most important people in your life?
16. How old do you want to be? And why?
17. What’s your goal in life?
18. What would the best day of your life look like?
19. Which qualities are most important to you with your friends?
20. Name 5 strengths of yourself! And name 5 strengths of your partner!
10 Basic pre marriage questions you should already know from your partner
1. Hobbies, free time
What’s your favorite thing to do?
What are your hobbies?
What’s your favorite way to spend your time? | Pre marriage questions
Do you like music?
Which music is your favorite?
Do you like going to concerts?
3. Work, job, school/college/university
What are you gonna do with your life?
Are you at college or university?
Have you got your dream job yet?
What do you like most about it?
4. Favorite food
Are you more of a hamburger guy or do you prefer vegan restaurants?
What’s your favorite food?
Do you like cooking? | Pre marriage questions
5. Sleep, biorhythm
Are you an early bird or a late riser?
A night owl or would you rather go to bed early?
Breakfast in bed or at Starbucks?
6. Movies and Series
Television or cinema type?
What’s your favorite thing to look at?
Crime novels? Romantic? Old movies or science fiction?
Apple or Android?
What’s App or Phone? | Pre marriage questions
Facebook or Instagram?
8. Books, Reading
Books or movies?
What do you like to read? | Pre marriage questions
9. Future, dreams
What is your greatest dream for the future?
What would you do if time and money didn’t matter?
Do you like to travel?
More like city trips or outdoor holidays?
Sea or mountains? | Pre marriage questions
Culture or lazing around?
Pre Marriage counseling: Click here for free counseling